Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 137

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking now)

  1. #61
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Sporty im glad ya liked it, but ok never mind....
    And ofcourse theres always great to se Suzi again... Soon Naked under Leather will be out!!!!!
    Now that's gonna be the bomg......
    The Suzi Bomb [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))))))))

  2. #62
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    OMG SUZI IS COMMING TO NORWAY IN SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #63
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey guys, did any of you catch the Tsunami Relief Concert on NBC Saturday night?
    A nice surprise opening....Madonna singing IMAGINE! I'd heard she was doing this song in concert now so I'm glad I got the chance to hear her rendition of it.
    I must say, I really enjoyed it! //oo\\

    Other highlights "included"
    Annie Lennox_Why
    Roger Waters/Eric Clapton_Wishing You Were Here
    Brian Wilson_ ? the song title is slipping mt mind

    And Bill O'rielly [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] who had threatened to hold these "Hollywood Types" accountable for every penny of the donations and then got invited to be a part of the show by George Clooney!
    Quick thinking GC!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Luckily O'Rielly only had 15 to 20 seconds of "face time" but it stands out as the only part of the show that came off as preachy.

    All in all though, it was a good show and for a good cause!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #64
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brian Wilson performed "Love & Mercy", I thunk that was from a later solo effort.

    roGer

  5. #65
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just discovered that Japanese Pop Stars Puffy Amiyumi now have a cartoon show on Television. It ***** , The cartoon voices are spoken in English instead of Japanese. When kids buy a Puffy Amiyumi cd and expect english and get pure Japanese pop I think it will do nothing but confuse the kids. I think they should have used Shonen Knife as the cartoon characters...


    RogEr

    By the way Gus, I also enjoyed Madonnas version of Imagine [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #66
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    I just saw Madonna sing Imagine on that show.. WOW that women never seam to stop surprising me. I'll take a bow !!!!!!!!!!
    Madonna rules...............
    I LOVE HE'R [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Love And Mercy!!!! That's right Rog! Thanks!

    I had my doubts when I heard that the Material Girl would be singing "IMAGINE no posessions" but hey....John was kinda rich when he wrote it too!

    What the HAY!
    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #68
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And she wasn't kiddin' when she called herself the "material girl." I promise not to pick on her just cuz you like her. What a guy.
    I'm also a contented farmboy with a new toy to play with. Twwwwaaaannnnnngggg ! Hit those G7's. Joanie is really good at those-playing 7's and 9's. When I grow up, I wanna be Joan Jett.

  9. #69
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Hey, Alma R! I got a new toy today. Looks just like this. Actually, this is it. My M600 now has a new friend.
    http://store.yahoo.com/timsguitarworkshop/com2elgu.html

    I like it. Sounds pretty good on the high range and the body style is great for flipping around without hurting yourself. I got it a Fender softcase, so it has a nice home at night. I want it to be happy. Ya know, if I was as nice to women as I am to my gee-tars, I might still be married. Nah-I'm too ornery.

  10. #70
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    FARMBOY ......................
    YOU ARE JOAN JETT [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic